i've always loved the way cigar boxes smell, so that in itself makes me happy. the items that are in this box (i lined the bottom with blue felt) are...
1. a little box of Bon Bons mini nail polishes (i love painting my nails!)
2. a set of black and gold bangles (jewelry! ah!)
3. a little plastic squeeze fish (as seen in this post) and a little yellow bow i made from Sculpey a while back. bright colored knick knacks are another thing that make me happy.
4. a wee miniature violin, because i adore miniature stuff!
5. a skeleton key and tiny buddha. because both of them make me smile!
6. a stamp covered matchbox that i made when i was a little girl. way before i realized that you had to pay for stamps and that they were a form of money...inside are some cute stamps i put in there as well (my folks had a huge stamp stash that i would raid whenever i was looking for something fun and pretty!)
7. two Avon costume rings that my grandmother gave me. she gives me a ton of funky costume jewelry. i love dressing up =]
8. a handmade fair trade soapstone (i think it's soapstone...) donkey from one of my favorite shops, Global Exchange.
9. three shells that were collected at the beach in Pensacola. i used to visit a lot because that's where most of my family live, but i haven't been back in a really long time since i moved to Portland.
10. (my personal favorite) an Alice in Wonderland children's book from one of my favorite vintage shops. it's such a cute size and the pictures are adorable.
11. and a sprinkle of buttons (because i figured glitter would be too messy!)
also, the box will come with a handwritten card/letter/postcard (all depending on my mood at the time, so it'll be a surprise!)
-you must be a follower (reader) of my blog.
-leave a comment below with your name and some way for me to contact you if you win
-for an extra entry you can blog about this giveaway (leave me a link in another comment)
-and you can also tweet about this giveaway (leave me the link or put @LuluDreams in your tweet) on Twitter for another comment
ah i hope that wasn't too confusing! if you have any questions feel free to email me!