9/17/10

lissy elle













i featured one of her photos in my "i do believe" post, and i simply had to devote an entire post to some more of her photos. all of Lissy's photography is amazing. i don't even own Photoshop (and i have pretty much no grasp on how it works) but i absolutely adore gazing at her edited pictures. especially those in her Let's Play Pretend set on Flickr. i'm completely failing at finding a better word to describe her photos than magical, so i'll just stick with that one. and don't you agree? isn't her work breathtakingly magical?

10 comments:

  1. Magical is a good way to describe it, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great pictures! very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love lissie elle! i used her as my artist research in my latest school photography project, she's amazing, beautiful work :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove it :)))

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved this girl...her creepy stuff is freaking awesome as well. Like this one. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lissyl/4501260458/

    Also, here's the male equivalent: http://www.flickr.com/photos/46332129@N06/
    He has a different style & he doesn't have as intricate details, but he's still rad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those photos are beyond amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my sister got a really good side me and i love making funny faces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful. I love that weird glowey liquid in the jar!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge