4/15/10

tucker






i love how Tucker offers various styles of tops and dresses and whatnot in a whole bunch of different prints. it's so hard to find that perfect item of clothing that's the right shape and fabric. plus, their clothing is super fun and colorful. great for brightening up that drizzly spring day (that we seem to get all too often here in Portland). i think my favorite pieces would have to be the lovely Racerback Tank (i've been smitten with tank tops lately) and the wonderful Short Cami Romper. now, to decide on a pattern!

2 comments:

  1. bottom left outfit does it for me!!
    love that look so much.

    one day i will be effortlessly cool
    like that........


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must check now! Lovely items, it seems!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge