3/31/10

tea party













yesterday my mother and i hosted the sweetest little tea party! there were strawberries and cakes (actually, there was so much food it seemed like the table just kept getting fuller and fuller!) and mix and match teacups. it was fun to have girl time and giggle, share stories, and play parlor games with one another. tea parties really are one of my favorite things. these photos also remind me that i need to take some pictures of myself some time! i still haven't done that with my new camera!

8 comments:

  1. how fun! i'm planning a tea party for my birthday this year, so this is extra inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Is this real life? Looks like a most magical tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so wonderful. wow. that tea pot has so many awesome details. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tea party! All the treats look absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE tea parties! This looks GORGEOUS! What a fun time you must have had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea is my drug but I've never had a tea party. This looks too adorable for words. Great pictures as well.

    Passport Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so cute and scrumptious! It looks like a lot of fun; I'm inspired to host one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. one, two, three

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!


    how gorgeous is THAT!!

    x

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge