3/6/10

lady petrova












okay so i get that it's not even spring yet around here (much less winter) but the Lady Petrova W10 collection is so stunning that i felt the need to post about it (their Summer 2010 collection is also rather amazing, find it here). how lovely are all the bold colors and delicate details? and the set! i really love the set that these photos were shot in. it's like a dollhouse meets artist's studio meets museum. all in all, i find this lookbook enchanting. and i would gladly wear any of the outfits featured in it!
ps- i figure my posts about my trip are gonna get old soon, so i'll try to mix it up when/if i have the time.
pps- i found out about Lady Petrova via Spokes 'n' Daggers (the blog behind the brand Hopeless, which i've blogged about before). the post on Spokes 'n' Daggers that i read is about how their signature bows are featured in this collection. =]

2 comments:

  1. Love all the collection! My favorite dress is that electric blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that white lace dress is beautiful. i'm not sure i'm diggin' the purple heels with it, but who cares, that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge