2/13/10

tomorrow

is obviously Valentine's Day. i've posted some tutorials (at the last minute, so sorry folks!) and pretty pictures, but i'm mainly ready for tomorrow to arrive so that i have an excuse to be super sappy all day long. yes! since i won't be spending the day with my boyfriend, i think i'm gonna rent some mushy chick flicks and curl up in bed with the laptop wearing heart covered pajamas and sipping on something pink (smoothie, spritzer, strawberry milk, etc.). i might even send all my friends little "i heart you because blankety blank" texts. and of course i'll be giving my cats lots of sugar. what do you have planned for tomorrow? a romantic evening with your darling? a day to yourself? with family or friends? i'd love to know! xoxo














1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

4 comments:

  1. what a nice blog! tomorrow...i...am...getting flowers for my husband!

    :')

    i hope you have a super relaxing day

    ~kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skateboard! The guy who rides that must be a real man...not afraid to express himself! I love that in a guy! ...thanks for posting all the lovey-dovey pics!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveLOVE ur iLOVEyou post!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge