okay, so now that i'm officially in the v-day spirit, i thought i would post some steps to making some creative valentine goodies. there have been tons of tutorials on the internet, i figured i would weed through them and pick some of my favorites. enjoy! (yes, i'm aware that this is totally last minute, but that's just how i roll...)
1. lovely little matchbook photo albums from Nice Package. online tutorial here. pdf instructions here. or, if you need further assistance, a video tutorial here.
2. fun Papel Picado Valentines from Avie Designs. while you're over there go and check out the dainty Doily Valentines, too.
5. make some adorable heart shaped soap with a how-to (which includes a video) from Martha Stewart. and since it's Martha...check out the oodles of other tutorials on the site, like the Felt Fortune Cookies, Poetic Wrappings, Bath Fizzies, and Crayon Hearts.
6. from Design*Sponge is a guide to making the amazingly creative Valentine Lightbulb. also, look at their Sweet Nothings Mini Megaphone tutorial.
7. Color Me Katie has the loveliest flip book tutorial you will ever see. video at the end of post and also here.