2/18/10

the spoon sisters

my wishlist for The Spoon Sisters:


Fuzzy Wuzzy Pencils - $9.95 - who wouldn't want to write with fuzzy pencils?!


Shoelaces Inspired by Japanese Fabrics - $9.50 for two pairs - these would be a lovely way to spruce up the ol' chucks


Sky Umbrella - $35 - what a nice way to brighten up a rainy day!


Hearty Mug - $19.95 - this is toooo adorable


Bird Notes - $18 for three- these make me smile =]


Tap Water Bottle - $12.95 - i would break this in a nanosecond, but what a great idea!


Novel Teas - $11.95 - books + tea. 'nuff said.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lulu! Thanks for stopping by, dear! I'm so happy to make of your acquaintance, your blog is so lovely! I love the poetry posts, I do that a lot too with my work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could definitely make those shoelaces.

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge