2/19/10

chocolatea


yes, it's exactly what it sounds like. brought to you by Smile Chocolatiers comes the absolutely delicious sounding tea-infused chocolate. with twelve different types of chocolate bars available, all of which are infused with tea, there's bound to be something you enjoy (i mean, really, that's like a different bar for every kind of tea lover). as far as the amount of cacao in each Chocolatea bar, there's very dark (72%), dark (64%), milk (37%), and white (which is 37% cocoa butter). and the tea that's in them varies from white tea to ginger tea to herbal chai tea. i wanna try them all, but personally, the milk chocolate wild raspberry tea looks the yummiest. =] now, to find a store that stocks it...

2 comments:

  1. I am drooling over this chocolate tea! Portland HAS to have it somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh...chai chocolate sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge