7/23/10

etsy color: white


okay, so technically white isn't a "color", but rather a tone (a sort of combination of all colors if you will). regardless, white is beautiful. i just painted my room white. there is something so fresh and virginal about it. it comes across like a blank canvas just waiting to be painted on. i think white can be both calming and stimulating. it's so very versatile. i don't wear much white since i tend to dress in bright colors and bold patterns, but oh how i enjoy it. there is nothing more elegant than white. and white lace is probably my very favorite type of white there is! ;] 

6 comments:

  1. This is a really great post. Panache, yo.

    I also really like the picture you use for your heading.

    Technolust

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! I actually scanned it without thinking of the butterfly and I was like oh my goodness! I can't showcase my address. haha But I left the street name only because its so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, i love your header btw!

    Loving that necklace!




    Adele
    http://moltocuriosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love it :)
    http://haideeandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge