2/1/10

sweet dreams


very big thanks to The Freelancer's Fashionblog for introducing me to Kirsten Lepore. i'm so in love with stop motion animation and short films that i've fallen in love with Lepore's work. her films are cute and they have a great message (most of the time...that one film with the man and the little monster sticking out of his head? that was just funny) as well, which is such a plus these days. i'm particularly in love (i've said love a lot in this post, haven't i?) with her short film, Sweet Dreams. it's posted above. enjoy enjoy enjoy! i'm almost 100% sure that you will. it has a cupcake in it. i mean, really, how incredibly perfect is that?


p.s. this film may not be appropriate for all audiences due to a risque cupcake and butternut squash love scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge