2/5/10

fun friday















i did a post titled "sweet sunday" in honor of my very sweet two year old friend, and we recently threw a little house party and invited her family. now, this sweet sweet two year old has a very fun older sister who's about six. i had babysat both her and her sister in the past, and it was only when they were around their parents and not getting jealous of one another that i realized how free-spirited and absolutely fun this six year old girl really was. she managed to get her hands on my purple wig and had a great time putting it on everyone who was at the party, herself included. all in all, it made everyone laugh and have an awesome time.

this post is dedicated to her. the world does need a little (a lot!) more sweetness, but people also need to just kick back, be themselves, and have fun sometimes too.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13.

1 comment:

  1. And the purple wig returns... Hopefully Sam didn't think it was real this time.

    Wow I adore the first one and the two kick one!!! Can I put them on our blog's sidebar? I might have to put that toe-kick one as my background!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge