1/30/10

alice in wonderland

i'm super excitied for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. i'm especially excited to see Anne Hathaway as the White Queen. her costume and makeup seem like they're going to be incredibly stunning. the pictures surely are!


actually, all of the costumes (they're being done by the talented Colleen Atwood) and makeup look absolutely divine. it's going to be a work of art, with Tim Burton it always is, and that's when i like movies the best. speaking of makeup, Urban Decay has even come out with a new makeup collection that you can buy. they renamed some of the eyeshadows they have with new Alice in Wonderland themed names. this new collection box (named The Book of Shadows) features a pop-up scene of Alice after just having finished off her "drink me" bottle. 


oooh i really am excited about this movie. it's going to be in 3D and everything (i've actually never seen a movie in 3D!) i think i might go re-read the books now. and download a new wallpaper for my desktop. Alice in Wonderland themed. of course.

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
-Alice

4 comments:

  1. I. CANNOT. WAIT!
    it's going to be SO GOOD!
    and i'm loving that makeup kit. everything urban decay does i love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This film looks like an acid trip...in the best way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for this movie too! I'm particularly curious to see Alan Rickman as the Caterpillar

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait? it's the 3d? that makes me even MORE excited about it!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

archived postcards

me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
hi! i'm Lena, but you can call me Lulu. i love Frida Kahlo, feminism, art, reading, kitties, and drinking tea. i love the film Amelie and i think that the tiny traveling gnome has stolen my heart. i want to own a bookshop and live above it one day. i get quite passionate about things. i tend to think too much. i'm kind of a hermit.

follow me

Follow postcards from dreamland

copy and paste me


Photobucket

i credit

thank you to Janine for letting me use her wonderful postcard photo as my blog header ♥

i pledge